Rosinunity.com is a website (the “Website”) owned and operated by Douglas Brothers Innovations Ltd. (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
What Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through our Services, or when you provide it to us through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Information when you:
- contact us through email, telephone, mail, or other correspondence;
- register for or request a service we provide or which we make available to you through our Services;
- upload content to our Website;
- create an account on the Services;
- purchase items in our online store;
- communicate with the Company; and
- submit information about product purchases.
The personal information may include:
- your full name;
- contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email address;
- shipping address;
- billing address;
- your date of birth;
- your photo;
- type of cannabis use, including whether use is medical, recreational;
- dispensary information, such as business name and representative;
- voluntary cannabis use details;
- your payment and banking information;
- information provided by third party payment processors such as credit card providers or PayPal;
- your location; and
- any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us.
When you interact with us or other users of the Services we collect certain information. This information may include:
- information about how, when, and where you use our Services;
- error logging, event recording and user experience data; and
- the settings you use on our Services.
We also collect information about you from other sources. We may obtain this information from sources such as:
- our business partners;
- our clients and customers;
- third party service providers, including Amazon Web Services and Google AdSense;
- other users of the services;
- banking or other financial services providers; and
- publicly available sources.
How We Collect Information Through Technological Means
When you use our Services, we may collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your device which runs our applications. This information may include your domain name, and your IP address. We may also collect other information, such as the type of browser you use, which of our site’s pages you view, and the files you request. We may also collect software and debug information, information from API access tokens, and referral website addresses through Apache webserver stats.
We use this information to improve our understanding of how users use our Services, to improve our Services, attract more users, to learn together with our users, and to store data for users own personal use. We may also use the information collected for our own products’ research and development purposes. The amount of information that is sent to us by technological means depends on your browser or device and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser or device if you want to learn more about what information it sends to Services you use, or how you may change or restrict this.
- to improve functionality and performance of our Services, including tailoring our Services to increase relevancy of content displayed to you;
- to facilitate your transactions on the Services;
- to authenticate users of our Services;
- to provide us with insights on how users use our Services and other analytics, such as traffic on our Services;
- to remember your settings and preferences; and
- to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests, preferences, and activities. Cookies also help to avoid delivering the same advertisements to you too many times and measure the usefulness of advertisements you have been delivered. Information gathered by Cookies may be shared with third parties, including advertisers. This means that sometimes you’ll see our Services advertised elsewhere on the internet.
How We Use and Disclose Information Collected from You
- to deliver our Services to you;
- to register your account on the Services;
- to verify and authenticate your Account information;
- to supply you with requested goods, products, or services, including the use of our online store;
- to send you informational, administrative, or promotional communications if you explicitly consented to receive these communications;
- to communicate with you and to enable other users to communicate with you;
- to respond to inquires and provide you with customer support;
- to increase the security and safety of our Services and users;
- to share your username and profile picture with the public including by displaying it on our website;
- to serve you relevant advertisements and content;
- to perform analytics on our Services;
- for any other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; and
- for any purpose required by law.
We also combine, analyze, process, and store information we collect from you for the purposes of facilitating and improving our Services. We may transfer information we collect from you to third party service providers that assist us with carrying out any of these purposes.
We work with payment services providers to collect payments and disburse funds from and to users of our Services. As a result, we will share your Personal Information and other payment information with third party payment service providers, to the extent necessary to make such payment collections and fund disbursements.
Some or all the information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside of Canada. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
We reserve the right to transfer Personal Information to a third party in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party, or as part of the negotiations leading up to such merger or acquisition. We also may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent.
How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We protect your Personal Information by maintaining administrative, physical, and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide you with the services indicated above. We do not retain any financial information. All personal information is stored in a password secured database with Amazon Web Services.
When a user contacts us and requests that their information be deleted, the information will be permanently deleted from our database.
Third Party Collection of Information
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a privacy option that people can set in certain web browsers. Do Not Track is a way for individuals to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or other online services. However, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests, and we have no special monitoring services to identify which browsers are using Do Not Track options and which do not.
Access and Rectification
You have a right to access to your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected please contact us using the contact information provided below.
By using our website, you confirm that you are at least 19 years old and the age of majority in your country and have the legal ability to consent to the use of your Personal Information on our website.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 19 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from people under 19 years old. If we learn that personal information of people under 19 years old has been collected on or through our Services, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 19 years old who uses our Services, then please contact us at the address below to have your child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
How to Contact Us